Sometimes, the simplest things can be the hardest. Its almost like we cant accept that something is easy, so we go out of our way to make things more difficult for ourselves–or like the folks who wrote these instructions, for other people. If something”s easy, let it be easy. Don”t make things all complicated by telling us how easy it is. Take a look at these totally unnecessary instructions (with your eyes)!
1. Good luck trying to stop me.
2. Can I eat them if use bleach? Like would they cancel each other out?
3. They always advise against the fun way, don”t they?
4. Cool, but what button do I press to go in?
5. That”s one way to write “take it out of the box and watch as it instantly gets tangled.”
6. Oh, so that”s how you use soap.
7. I”m detecting a pattern here.
8. But it looks so delicious! Like square chalk or something.
9. I wouldn”t, even if I did know how to sleep.
10. If I don”t pick them up, what”s to prevent these little guys from getting swept up by the wind?
11. I”ll pot whatever water I want.
12. To be quite honest, I kind of miss that crisp, paper-y taste.
13. Well, no one said this was going to be easy.
15. What a shame. That looks like a great sitting hat.
16. Okay, but how do I carry it?
17. What makes you think that”s not how I want to wear my underpants?
18. If only it were that easy.
(via Huffington Post, BuzzFeed)
Im not so sure about some of these. Youre telling me youre not supposed to sit on a hat? Maybe they just mean that specific hat. Yeah, thats probably it.
Share this post using the buttons below.